How do I change my payment date?
To change your payment date, log into your account, click on the ‘Repayments' tab and select the new date for your monthly repayment.
Alternatively, if you are a borrower, you can download our free App amigoloans.co.uk/mobile-app and select a new payment date. Managing your loan through our App is quick and easy.
You can also call our collections department on 01202 629 161 (9am-7pm Mon-Thurs; 9am-6pm Fri; 9am-1pm Sat).
There are some rules to consider before changing your payment date:
- You can't move the date of your first payment, so make sure you choose this date carefully;
- No date changes can take place if you're behind on a payment;
- If you usually pay by Direct Debit then you need to give us 5 working days notice before your payment is due so we can tell the bank;
- If you usually pay by card, then you can't move your payment date on the day your payment is due;
- You can only move your payment date once in any 2 month period;
- You can move your payment date further away a maximum of 3 times a year and 5 times over the loan term;
- You can only move your payment date further away by a maximum of 20 days. For example, if your payment is due on the 3rd of every month, the furthest you can move your date to is the 23rd.