How do I change my payment date?
To change your payment date, log in to your account, click on the ‘Payment Options' tab and select the new date for your monthly repayment. You can also call our collections department on 01202 629 161 (8am-8pm Mon-Thurs; 9am-6pm Fri; 9am-1pm Sat).
There are some rules to consider before changing your payment date:
- You can't move the date of your first payment, so make sure you choose this date carefully;
- No date changes can take place if you're behind on a payment;
- If you usually pay by Direct Debit then you need to give us 5 working days notice before your payment is due so we can tell the bank;
- You can only move your payment date once in any 2 month period;
- You can move your payment date further away a maximum of 3 times a year and 5 times over the loan term;
- You can only move your payment date forward by 20 days maximum.