Skip Navigation

Do you accept people discharged from bankruptcy?

Yes we do! If your credit file hasn’t been updated since you were discharged, you will need to send us a copy of your discharge papers.

Representative 49.9% APR (variable)

If you don’t have a copy, you can get one from the trustee who handled your bankruptcy or from the court where you were made bankrupt.

Our Guarantor Loans